(Australian Associated Press)
REMAINING COVID-19 STATE BORDER RESTRICTIONS
- NSW/ACT – No entry restrictions. Recent SA travellers must complete entry declaration form.
- Victoria – No entry to anyone from “red zone” Adelaide hotspot areas identified by SA Health. Other arrivals from SA require a permit.
- Queensland – No entry to anyone from 20 local government areas in Adelaide.
- Western Australia – People from NSW and Victoria free to enter without quarantining from December 8. Travel from SA (including anyone who has recently been in SA or crossing the road border from other states) prohibited without an exemption until at least December 11. No restrictions on other jurisdictions.
- South Australia – No entry restrictions. Travel must be registered.
- Tasmania – Travellers from SA must quarantine for 14 days. From Thursday, this will only apply to travellers from “high-risk” SA areas. Others must register travel before entering.
- Northern Territory – No entry restrictions.